Improver - Intermediate Classes
Improver/Intermediate Level Course - Six Weeks Series
The experience gained from our Absolute Beginner Level Course Level 1 would enable you
to progress to the next level where you will be studying more complex movements.
Everyone learns at their own pace, so there is no obligation to move on to the improver level,
you can continue your study in the beginners' class, refining the basic elements of the dance
for as long as you need .
The improvers/Intermediate classes are for those who have studied tango regularly for some
time and who are able to improvise with confidence. They are suitable for improvers (level 2)
and intermediates (level 3 dancers) as well as most social dancers who have progressed from
In the Improver/Intermediate Level Course, We will teach you the subtleness of the dance and explore
the different patterns and combinations that make the tango so exciting. Throughout the course, we
will emphasize the connection, navigation and musicality at every opportunity.
This class encourages student to expand their knowledge, refine technique and style, build your
musicality, and high level of improvisation.
Improver-Intermediate Course content includes:
01. Tango Body language - Inviting, accepting, giving, receiving
02. Caminada (Walking Technique-Refinements and variations)
03. La Cruzada (The cross-Refinements and Variations)
04. Ocho Milonguero/Ocho Cortado with variations
05. Tango stops and sweeps (Parada, Pasada, & Barrida - Stop, Pass Over & Sweep.
06. El Sanguchito (The Sandwich)
07. La Calesita (The Carousel
08. La Cadencia (The Rock Step).
09. La Sacada (The Sacada)
10. La Baldosa (the tile) with four and six steps
11. Molinetes (little windmill)
12. Giros (turns) and change of directions
13. Introduction to Boleo
All classes are Semi-Private and limited to a maximum of six couples per class. Individualized instruction
and support is offered during classes and practica sessions based upon the abilities and interests of each
£10/ Drop-in (per person)
£50/ 6 weeks (both classes) Paid in Advanced
Book Now: Six-Week Course
Phone: 07883 540 995 or